Thursday, April 19, 2012

Books I Read During the School Year

All of my classes loaded on the homework at the same time,
so right now, I am in a lull. I have extra time today, so I decided
to update my blog. I know this is my second post today.
I considered putting this in the first one, 
but I think it deserved its own post.

Here are all the books I have read this school year:
 
SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER


 NOVEMBER


 DECEMBER




 JANUARY

 FEBRUARY


MARCH

 APRIL



 

 THIRTY-THREE  BOOKS

not bad.
 

2 comments:

  1. And your favorites were?

    Good thing you are still staying on top of your homework. That's a lot of books. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorites were: A Walk to Remember, The Son of Neptune (sequel), The Maze Runner Trilogy, One for the Money, The Hunger Games (duh), The Help, The Fox Inheritance (sequel), A Million Suns (sequel), and The Lucky One.
    ---I know that is a third of the books I read.---

    ReplyDelete