Last night, at seven,
I arrived back at my dorm.
I knew that I had to do the remainder of my homework after a long busy weekend,
but I was unaware of how much I actually had...
At seven,
I began reading my History
--all fifty-four pages of it--
and my Prelude
--all eighteen pages of it--
and writing my responses
--all four questions, one-hundred words each--
and, then,
around nine,
I realized
I had another paper,
a three page autobiography,
that I hadn't started!
I frantically began to work.
I worked until midnight,
When my brain was no longer functioning properly.
At eight-thirty the next morning,
I woke up and continued working.
and working
and working
(while simultaneously doing laundry)
Eleven-thirty,
I attended my Bible class.
Twelve-thirty,
I ate lunch.
One,
I continued to work on my papers.
Two,
I finally finished my papers.
Two-Thirty,
I attended my Math class.
Three-thirty,
I attended the Prelude Plenary in the chapel.
Five,
I went to dinner.
Six,
I attended my class and turned in my papers.
So,
In twenty-four hours,
I successfully
attended all my classes,
ate all my meals,
finished 3 papers,
and did my laundry.
And soon I will begin another day,
with new challenges,
and more homework.
Welcome to college.


But you are doing it! So proud of you and your work ethic. Keep it up. Love you lots,
ReplyDeleteMom