Friday, September 23, 2011

Giving In

Today, I decided to start my own blog.
I check various other blogs everyday and think to myself, 
"I should do that!"
or
"That looks fun!"
but...
what would I write about?

I don't take pictures often,
and even if I did,
I can't find my camera...

I'm not talented at writing. 

So,
you may ask,
why did I start this blog?

Because I gave in.

I thought I would be a fun hobby.
Nobody even has to read it.
If people want to read it,
they can learn more about me.
I can be useful for me to remember what happened on given days
and it can give my family something to read about me while I am away at college.

So, there, that is why this blog exists.

I gave into my desire.

We will see where it takes me.

1 comment: